Saturday, January 15, 2011

Darling Nieces and other stuff


Yes, I do have a wonderful, darling niece, who happens to be a talented young photographer.  I got back my Etsy items along with a CD of photographs ready to go online.  Stacy Burkhart Photography, located in Broussard, La., has had about 80 or so purses, hairbows and other small accessories.  
Stacy has been using much of her "spare" time photographing them because my abilities as a photographer are limited to fuzzy, out-of-focus, dark photos.  I've tried editing them but that often makes the photograph worse, causing glarish, washed out areas.  So, I finally decided to ask Stacy for help.  Having just finished yet another photography class, she was very willing to hone her skills on a variety of objects.  Naturally, I had specific photos in mind since I want to sell these items in my Etsy shop.  Stacy did a wonderful job and I am more than pleased with the results.  Here are a few of the 80+ items that she photographed.  Her blog address is http://stacyburkhartphotography.weebly.com/about-me--contact-information.html   





No comments: