Saturday, January 1, 2011

You Can Make This

As a writer, I've put together a few craft projects that have been published.  A website that I ran across a couple of years ago, YouCanMakeThis.com, which is an internet site, "where people [can] learn how to make items for their homes and families" according to their "About Us" page.  Owned and managed by twin sisters, Kim Christopherson and  Kris Thurgood, the site provides patterns and how to instructions from a variety of writers for crafters.


My experience with YCMT has been somewhat limited as I've not found much time for writing in the last few years.  I do have three e-books on the site which are for making a monogrammed pillow, drawstring purse, and a small dressy purse for special occasions.  To see these three patterns, click on the web address below:    Fleur de Lis Design Studio at YCMT



No comments: