Wednesday, April 4, 2018

Pin It Weekly #240

Happy Pinsday! Look at what was on the top of my feed today when I opened my Pinterest: 


Heads up! On May 1, 2018, we'll update our Privacy Policy and Terms of Service to make them clearer and to address some new privacy laws in Europe. Click Accept to let us know you're okay with the updates. Learn more

So, here's the deal, you read the new policy and terms and if there's anything I MUST know, highlight it and email it to me. Hahahaha

Let's just see what's really happening in the world of Pinterest, please. Melanie Combs seems interested in my board "Memory / Tee Shirt Quilts." She has some very interesting boards, as well. While there aren't many pins yet, the one she calls techie monster is looking pretty promising.


How to come up with the perfect blog or business name!                        Want to make all of those cool symbols in social media posts or other text? Now you can with this Alt Codes Cheat Sheet. Quickly reference the most commonly used alt codes so you can start creating all kinds of crazy (and useful) symbols.

And then there's Quilt Addicts. The name alone has me following, but here are a few more reasons for you to follow:

Cas Holmes | Mr X Stitch


Workshop at Go Create, New England, Australia 11-12 April 2018 Sketchbooks shots Cas Holmes taken by Sheilagh Dyson


Quilts by designer Meg Callahan

Kiyomi Iwata ::: Southern Crossing Five ::: silk ::: Richmond, Virginia, U.S.A.
Alabam Chanin -- love the variegated thread/floss More

Backbone of the night. Textile piece involving Japanese Boro techniques of layering fabrics and stitching together. Vintage fabrics dyed indigo.

Erin Endicott Contemporary Embroidery:

Tiny stitched picture made from mono printing (a technique I still have lots of…

Isobel Moore,Threadnoodle -detail

Emma Parker

All of these pins (and a few others) are now on a new board that I started titled, "fiber, arts." I'd love to add a few more pinners to this board--let me know if you're interested!


1 comment:

Kaja said...

Wow, she has found a fascinating selection of things to pin.